Giving credit to purchasers can lead to a loss to a company. Or a landlord may have a tenant leave owing money. Our state-of-the-art skip tracing program finds people who have a debt. Other instances when skip tracing is used is looking for a fugitive.
Who do private investigators look for in skip tracing:
- Important witnesses for attorneys
- Missing heirs to estates
- People who need to be served legal papers
- Defendants failure to appear in court
- People who have skipped bail
- Customers who owe a debt to a business