Proof of Cohabitation
Is your ex-spouse living with a new person and receiving a financial benefit from that arrangement. Rosetta Investigations has a very clear understanding of what is required to prove cohabitation.
Why Would You Need To Prove Cohabitation:
- Your alimony numbers are based on your income and your exes income. If they are cohabitating, this changes the equation.
- Your child’s welfare could be at risk by a new and untrustworthy partner.
- Not all cohabitating situations are equal; there are real roommate situations.
- Our private investigators are highly skilled in providing video, audio, and written transcriptions (as directed by each state law) to assist in your case.
- You will need proof via interviews of key people, financial records, and real-life situations.
- Financial asset verification.